Degree Requirement Term Change Request Bismarck State College, P.O. Box 5587, 1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58506 701-224-5400 :: 800-445-5073
This form is to be completed by the student if seeking to change their degree requirements term to a FUTURE term as outlined in the BSC catalog. Students who are continuously enrolled, except for summer session, may choose degree requirements in effect at the time of their initial enrollment at BSC, or the degree requirements in effect during the academic year in which they plan to meet degree requirements (See Effective Degree Requirements - BSC Catalog).
Type information into each field. Check the signature box and click submit at the bottom of the page.
If we are unable to process request, you will be notified by email. This process may take up to 7 working days.
When changes have been made, a confirmation email will be sent.
* Indicates required fields
* You may choose either the term you were admitted to BSC (without a break of enrollment) or the term you will complete your degree requirements. Please view the degree requirements in the BSC Catalog.
1. Student's Initial Admit Term: Fall 2008
2. Student had break in enrollment (not continuously enrolled)
3. Student came back and re-admitted for Admit Term: Fall 2010
4. Student would have to choose a Degree Requirement Term of Fall 2010 or FUTURE TERM
* REQUESTED GRADUATION REQUIREMENT TERM? Spring Summer Fall Year:
* Current Date:
* I certify to the best of my knowledge that the information on this form is true and complete without evasion or misrepresentation. I understand that if found to be otherwise, it is sufficient cause for rejection. By checking this box you have created an electronic signature as legal as your handwritten signature.